Beagles can eat a variety of fruits, but it is important to note that some fruits can be high in sugar and should be given as an occasional treat rather than a part of their everyday diet. Here are some fruits that Beagles can eat.
- Apples: Apples are rich in vitamins A and C, and they also contain enough fiber that helps the digestive system of dogs. Before giving your Beagle an apple to eat, ensure the seeds are removed.
- Bananas: Bananas are a fruit that is rich in potassium, vitamins, and coppers. Being such a sweet fruit, it should only be given on a few occasions and in small portions.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are full of antioxidants and fibers that will help protect your Beagles from cancer. They make a delicious and healthy snack for your Beagle.
- Oranges: Oranges are very rich in vitamins A and C.
- Pears: Pears are an excellent source of copper, fiber, potassium, and vitamin C. But make sure to remove the pit and all the seeds before you feed it to your pooch.
- Pineapple: Pineapple is a great source of vitamin C and fiber. It also contains an enzyme called bromelain, which can help with digestion.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are a good source of vitamin C and fiber. They are also low in calories, making them a great snack for Beagles.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is a great source of hydration for Beagles. It is also low in calories and high in vitamins A and C.
Overall, Beagles can eat a variety of fruits, but it is important to give them in moderation and remove any seeds or pits before feeding them to your Beagle. Fruits are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and fibers, and can be a healthy and tasty treat for your furry friend.